Stories are arguably the most potent tools to get one’s ideas across. To influence a client or to inspire teams to give their best in a challenging situation, a well told story can achieve far more resonance with the listener than by sharing only facts and data.
Stories are important because they
- shape how others perceive you,
- have a great power to influence
- stick to the minds of the listener.
In our training program, we present a framework that will help you
- identify stories that are relevant in business scenarios
- craft stories to connect with your audience
- tell your story in an authentic yet compelling manner
We know that history can be told as a narrative of facts. Often companies do not realise that data too can be told as a narrative of facts. Master storytellers often use the power of words and visual imagery to give meaning to abstract concepts and data.
In our training program, we present a model that will help you
- understand the role of stories in data analysis
- find the narrative within data
- craft data driven stories
Storytelling is effective in more situations than most business leaders realize. More often than not, they will encounter one of the following situations on a day-to-day basis when telling stories becomes important; inspiring the team, setting a vision, talking about failures, defining culture and values, and explaining who they are and what they believe.
In our workshop, participants will learn to
• Understand Why and How stories are powerful communication tools
• Identify opportunities to use stories in business conversations
• Understand a concrete story framework that can be used in business contexts
• To harness the power of stories in crucial conversations at the workplace