In today's global marketplace, it is as important to create the right culture as it is to have the right people. A robust organizational culture is the key to developing the foundations for business success. Studies indicate that organizations with healthy cultures are 1.5 times more likely to experience revenue growth of about 15% over three years. Inspite of this, 85 percent of organizations fail in creating and developing the right culture.
Participants in the workshop will learn to
- Align company objectives with their motivations
- Appreciate the many aspects of human behaviours that constitute the culture definition of an organization
- Adopt best practices from within their organizational narrative that will serve as the foundation of their culture
In this age and time, everyone finds themselves gravitating towards some kind of community; be it in a cricket club, data analysts forums, startup cohorts and so on. It is this sense of community that gives us an identity. The same is true with organizations and the most effective and compelling way to create a sense of community is by building a culture of storytelling.
When people tell their stories to each other and are listened to, differences dissolve, connections are made, knowledge is transmitted, wisdom is shared and transformations happen.
In our program, participants will learn
· The importance of storytelling in building a community
· The stories that make an organization; vision stories, who-are-we stories, failure stories and teaching stories
· How to craft and tell a story worth being listened to
Men may come and go but it is their stories that will remain